Ambassadors help us raise our profile and make an impact. Their support is vital to our campaigning and fundraising work
Birchall Trust Ambassadors come from a wide range of backgrounds. This includes influencers in business and the media, as well as people with lived experience of our services.
If you have a passion about the work that we do and want to be involved why don’t you consider becoming a Birchall Ambassador.
The role of an ambassador is to raise awareness of our work by attending events to talk about our work and encourage others to get involved in fundraising activity. This is a really important role as it helps us to reach new people, inspire new fundraising activity, and thank our supporters for the work they are doing.
You could be involved in.
- Delivering talks about the work of the charity and the importance of fundraising
- Attending schools and youth groups to talk about the work we do and how people can access our services
- Holding awareness stands at community event
- Promoting the Birchall Trust within your own network and encouraging more people to fundraise for us
- Providing information in your local area about the support the Birchall Trust provides
- Cheering on our supporters at events
- Supporting social media campaigns by sharing content with your network
- Supporting our campaigning work by lobbying your local representatives
You need to be a good communicator, flexible, have good organisational skills, be friendly and approachable and good presentation and public speaking skills.
In return we can offer you a chance to meet like-minded individuals and be part of a close support network, support and training and the opportunity to develop new and existing skills, self-confidence, and valuable work experience
So, if you would like to have the satisfaction of knowing you are having a positive impact on the work of the Birchall Trust and supporting survivors of sexual abuse, violence and exploitation then get in touch with us