The Birchall Trust delivers specialist training courses below which have been developed by our highly qualified and experienced team.
- Dealing with disclosures of sexual abuse, sexual assault and rape.
- Understanding sexual abuse, sexual assault and rape and the effects this can have on individuals.
- Working with people who have been sexually abused.
- Working with males who have been sexually abused
- Working with females who have been sexually abused.
- Working with Children and Young people who have been sexually abused.
- Understanding Post Trauma Stress Disorder and Post Trauma Growth.
- Understanding Vicarious Trauma and self care for you as a front line worker.
- Working in a trauma informed way.
- Keeping safe, feeling strong – A protective behaviour programme.
We can also tailor any of our training to your professional needs to help widen their knowledge and skills around working with people who have been affected by rape and sexual abuse.
Please contact the office and the CEO will be happy to discuss any of your training requirements.
Feedback from our recent training’s:
"Both the trainers were fabulous, very knowledgeable and very helpful. This training was excellent and extremely relevant." "Enjoyed the training, it is a serious subject matter but the trainers made it relaxed and I found it easy to contribute within the training." "Great trainers, thank you." "The course was very easy to follow, informative and led brilliantly."