The Birchall Trust is committed to listening to you because we believe that you’re worth listening to. We can only grow as an organisation and develop services if we open our ears, engage in real conversation, and learn from our mistakes. We would really like to hear from you and so you feel more able to tell us what you think please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01229 820828
Formal complaints must where possible be made in writing, either by letter (posted or emailed) and should provide the following details:
- The reason for the complaint;
- Where and when it happened;
- The name(s) of anyone involved (if known);
- What outcome the complainant is hoping for;
- The complainant’s contact details (name, address, daytime telephone number and/or email).
Any service user complaint should be submitted to: The Birchall Trust, 60 Hartington Street, Barrow in Furness Cumbria LA14 5SR